Here in the PNW, Autumn has officially hit. Audrey wanted to go out and get some fun things to decorate the house. Which led me to think how cute it would be to have acorns in a vase. But being the mom that I am, […]
Month: September 2016
In today’s time, technology has helped us to reach a whole new level of conversation and expand relationships. While I’m still a fan of a sweet love note on a piece of paper, a text can completely change my mood too. Texting was still fairly new when Jake and I met in high school (way to age yourself Alyssa). I remember that we only had so many texts and set minutes per month on our plan. Lucky for us, Cricket had just started up and it was perfect for the teens in love. We would send each other cute texts all day and couldn’t wait to hang out after school, different schools and different grades. I’ll never get the ways to text to fit all of the characters into one text. <3, u 2, omw, brb, c u soon. Oh man, I’m really feeling old now.
With some many of us on the go, it’s hard to stay connected to the ones we love. I love waking up and texting him that his family loves him and Audrey gets excited to get them back. I thought up a few for you to send your special someone.
- Love You
- I like the way your butt looks in jeans/yoga pants
- (take a picture of you making a goofy face) I thought you could use a laugh
- Let’s do take-out and a Redbox tonight
- You have the best smile
- Netflix and Chill? (but not the pervy version, just binge watch a show and regret it in the morning because you’re exhausted)
- Let’s build a fort
- Get ready to go out, I got a sitter for the kids
- Good morning, beautiful/handsome/sexy lover
- Hey sexy
- I know that you poop, and that’s ok
- You’re my favorite
- Did you feel that? (they reply feel what) That was the earth moving from all of the things I keep thinking about you
- I’m Batman
- You must be exhausted today (they ask why) Because you spent all night running through my mind
- I need to talk to you about something very important. Are you sitting down? This is some very concerning stuff and I just don’t know how to ask you this. Man, this is making me nervous. I know I just need to spit it out but I am not sure how. Don’t take this the wrong way. But I just have to know… Do you know the muffin man?
- And if all else fails, send random memes and movie quotes.